Saturday, December 11, 2010

latest chair wallpapers

latest chair

latest chair

latest chair

There are stools shaped like apples with stems intact and made from recycled skateboard decks. While all of the seating in this cluster is beautiful, none of it looks comfortable. It is made up of recycled material so this chair is eco-friendly. I would like to preamble my introduction to this cluster with the disclaimer that I fully appreciate every one of the art stools, seats and chairs.

There are even several I’d love to own. That said, as someone whose workweek involves a lot of sitting, the 25 pieces of art seating in this cluster are downright murderous. Wow I like the whole design of this chair because it looks totally different from traditional chairs. And most important thing is its construction. It is constructed by recycled material. I think because of its latest design everyone opt it for ultimate home décor style.
latest chair

latest chair

No comments:

Post a Comment